Thank you for visiting our web site.
- We are a small multi-disciplined team, full Members of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association and Master Trainers with the Guild of Dog Training. We offer expert, caring, supportive and friendly services to owners and professionals.
- We are committed to delivering the highest possible standards in client care and ongoing support.
- Owners can be sure to receive empathy and understanding while being given clear, expert information and advice.
- Enquiries are very welcome from professionals in the veterinary, or professional dog training field and we fully support pet owners.
- In addition to excellent rehabilitation training and canine behaviour modification we can also offer nutritional guidance and diet sheets, acupuncture, massage, vet nurse services and behavioural pharmacology advice through our in house referral process.
- We are also professional animal trainers and can provide support in training a variety of species through our referral services.
For details of the services available and the costs involved, both in the UK and through our referral services.
Dean Hart MCFBA runs workshops on Animal Training and Canine Behaviour.
Information about our multi-disciplined and supportive team.
Meet Dean Hart founder.